· Manage the local lobbying process, responsibility for political communication and channeling legislative information to local and central functions.
· Represent the company in political institution, circle and industry associations (e.g. EuroCham, GAIKINDO).
· Manage the interaction with authorities relevant to the company's future local sales and manufacturing activities to ensure the political conformity and compliance of the company's actions as well as leveraging it’s position.
· University degree within specialization in international business or political science preferable.
· Technical and automotive education a valuable asset.
· Numerous years of work experience in the automotive industry required.
· Proven skills and leadership with the implementation of politically-motivated projects (e.g. government-
funded project, co operations).
· Professional knowledge with international communications projects required.
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
· Multi-year professional international background with the ability to work in multi-national, multi-
functional and complex projects.
· Active network at local level. Ability to resolve conflicts and persuasive ability to assert interests. Strong
implementation skills and experience in lobbying in an international environment.
· Experience minimum 6 years in Government relation.