The Webmaster role is responsible for managing, optimizing, improving and designing external, partner and internal web properties to meet the organization’s sales and marketing goals. Webmaster shall ensure that sites are easy to find and navigate by all target audiences.
The Webmaster will work with Solutions Marketing, Online Marketing Programs such as Google Adwords and Social Media, Marketing Campaigns, Marketing Communications and Content Management System to deliver new or updated messaging, graphics, forms and campaigns through web properties and will monitor, analyze and report traffic statistics generated by the site and its pages to determine ongoing effectiveness and increase hotel booking conversions.
Understands broadcast, editing and streaming of multi-media content. Webmaster will ensure that website properties are functioning properly, troubleshoot web functions and act as liaison with IT supplier to ensure server performance and availability. The Webmaster will be in touch with each hotel in order to update hotel content . Webmaster will be working closely with revenue manager to create and launch online campaigns. Webmaster plans future changes to improve online success and increase booking conversions.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Multimedia, Digital Marketing or Similar
- Extensive experience in website design and Email marketing design (portfolio required)
- Minimum of five years in website development
- Talented graphic design ( portfolio required)
- Strong SEO background
- Proven experience using office, graphics and web development
- Knowledge of Hotel Business is a plus
- Able to travel with standard laptop and files when necessary.