We are currently looking for a Sales Engineer for a Multinational Company specializing in rotation equipment in Oil&Gas Industry to be placed in Jakarta Selatan.
Business Development & Sales Duties:
- Define & implement a profitable growth strategy for POG in Indonesia ;
- Lead and coordinate for POG New Sales Business Development and achieve result agreed in Indonesia;
- Provide pre-sales technical & application know-how support to customers for new projects in the power-plant and oil and gas sectors;
- Co-ordinate with the ASEAN sales team, with other global colleagues and with the respective BUs
- Identify opportunities to add more value for products in Indonesia ;
- Collaborate & support partners/agents in Indonesia
Key Account Management Duties:
- Provide Organization charts, entry points, key decision making process and key decision making units of key accounts in power and oil and gas sectors.
- Build, develop and maintain contact and close relationships with key customers in Indonesia.
- Formulate business strategy of the key accounts (KA)
- Follow, coordinate and support global team through on offers incl. contract negotiations
- Support aftermarket business for maximum customer satisfaction (product performance, delivery situation, claims, overdue collection,...)
Qualifications / Knowledge:
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Have professional network in Industry sector.
- Minimum of 8 years sales experience in Power and/or Oil & Gas Projects – experience in rotating equipment is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good cooperation with International team.
- Willingness to travel
- Proven track records of meeting and exceeding sales goals.