VP of Growth
Our client is looking to bring on board a highly-seasoned VP of Growth. You will be reporting to multiple stakeholders, and will be the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions. Eventually, you will be expected to grow the business.
Other responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and developing KPI with the rest of the team.
- Establishing and developing external partnership deals to accelerate growth.
- Identifying and developing new leads/markets in order to grow the business.
- Identifying new sales lead segments in a very cost effective way.
- Increasing conversion from pitch to proposals within a specific timeline.
- Formulating new marketing strategies to drive company's performance.
- Planning, and overseeing marketing initiatives and strategies.
- Actively involved in executing both online and offline customer acquisition
- Executing a strong internal and external communications with all stakeholders, and managing communication and delivery between the commercial and engineering team.
- Accelerating and scaling up the business through commercialization.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and has strong track records of building or running successful businesses, especially within the tech-world.
This role is only opened to Indonesian who had experience working in the local market, with preference in the e-commerce / start up background / consultancy. Excellent English communication in both verbal and written is a must.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years of working management in digital companies, start ups, and/or consulting.
- Exposure in business development, or client-facing role is ideal.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results, entrepreneur mindset.
- Independent, self-starter, initiative, and the ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent business acumen, analytical skill and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- High commitment, confidence, motivation and flexibility.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to be part of a start-up company with dynamic culture.
- Exciting challenge.
- Rare opportunity.