• 2 Years experience as training manager.
• Familiarity with traditional or modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc).
• Min. Bachelor degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field.
• Exellent communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
• Strong report writing and report keeping ability.
• Good computer and database skills.
• Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
• Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
• Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
• Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
• Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness and success periodically and report.
• Manage training budget.
• provide opportunities for ongoing development.
• Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs as necessary.
• Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.