Dattabot provides data analytic service solution, so clients can better understand their customers and market. More opportunities and better communications for business
- Bachelor/Master Degree in a quantitative discipline: Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics.
- 2-3years’ experience working with large amounts of real data.
- Expertise in applied statistics and predictive modelling, including clustering, classification, regression models.
- Able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses.
- Expertise in at least one statistical software package, preferably R.
- Proficiency in SQL/MySQL and OLAP (e.g. Mahout)
- Advanced skills in a scripting language such as Python.
- Work closely with the business, engineering and research team to identify and answer important business questions
- Work with engineering and research teams on designing, building and deploying data analysis systems for large data
- Identifiy data requirement and if needed, develop data acquisition mechanism
- Query databases and develop algorithm for large data sets in R, Python or other data mining tools
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis
- Communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Keep pace with BIG DATA Analyics trends and opportunities for future business growth and development